Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Introduction to this Blog

Why Another Blog?

That's what I keep asking myself. I can barely keep up with the one I have already started! But I really believe that the Lord would want me to begin this one as well. I have often been encouraged by friends, and especially my wife, that I should take some of the study notes that I have produced over many years of teaching ministries and have them published. Frankly, I'm not so sure anyone would want to read what I have written. Nevertheless, my wife can be very persistent. So, over the last month or so, I have started to pull together some of my notes from Paul's letter to the Philippians, an adult Sunday School class that I've taught a couple of times at church and an online course that I taught for Harvest Baptist Bible College, Barrigada, Guam. My goal now is to try to express in print what I've learned from this epistle as I've taught it.

Won't You Help Me?

In an effort to improve my writing skills, I am anxious to hear feedback, both positive and negative, from anyone who would be willing to comment. So please feel free to comment! I want to hear what you have to say. I'm not sure how often this blog will be updated. That will all depend on how long it takes me to write each chapter, so keep your eyes pealed for future installments. I want to humbly express to you my thanks in advance for your input!

May God be glorified as we study the Book of Philippians together!

No comments:

Post a Comment